UC Browser shortlists 20 candidates to select UC Miss Cricket
The UC Miss Cricket Contest, an exciting campaign from UC Browser, India’s leading mobile browser, has entered its next round with 20 shortlisted candidates. Adding a fun element to its cricket coverage, UC Browser’s campaign allows people to choose popular cheerleaders to support their favourite teams. UC users’ vote helped finalize 20 candidates from a total of 306 shortlists received from thousands of entries. The candidates will now perform user-chosen tasks to vie for the Top 8 spot.
Users get a chance to vote for their top pick through their mobile app. UC Browser will reward the most-voted contestant with Rs 10 lakh cash prize as well as a chance to act in a UCWeb commercial. The first and second runner up will get Rs 5 lakh and Rs 2 lakh respectively. Miss Diva and well-known bollywood actress Urvashi Rautela also signed up for the contest and successfully made it to Top 20.
UC Cricket, UC Browser’s in-app tool of cricket content aggregation, offers all-in-one live cricket content, including live scores, news, videos, photos, live commentaries and more. Consumption of cricket-related content remains popular with UC Browser clocking in 0.75 billion page views during the cricket season last year.
Select Your Favourite Cheerleader:
– Interact with your candidate and choose a task for her from the two provided options. For example: Which song should I choose to dance to in the video? A) Bom Diggy Diggy or B)Ghoomar?
– Candidates will perform their tasks and upload pictures or videos on UC Browser for users to vote and like
– Top 8 candidates will be chosen basis the number of likes they get
– The result of Top 8 will be announced on May 05
Users’ reward : Win Rs. 500 PayTM Cash after your interaction
– After choosing tasks for the candidates, you will get a card from a collection of ‘5 UC Miss Cricket Cards’
– Users will get Rs.500 PayTM cash once they collect all five different cards
– The more you interact with the candidates, higher your chances are of getting all the 5 cards
UCWeb Inc. (UCWeb), a business within Alibaba Digital Media and Entertainment Group, is a leading provider of mobile internet software and services. Since the inception in 2004, UCWeb’s mission has been to provide better mobile internet experience to people around the world. The international product portfolio of UCWeb includes UC Browser (mobile browsing service), UC News (content distributor), 9Apps (Android app store), and UC Union (mobile traffic and monetization platform). UC Browser is one of the world’s top 3 mobile browsers (as per StatCounter). UC Browser has reached 430 million Monthly Active Users, while 9Apps has clocked over 250 million users. Additional information about UCWeb and its products can be found at www.ucweb.com
More from Sport
Lenovo unveils HX06 Active fitness smartband for Rs 1,299 in India Lenovo unveils HX06 Active fitness smartband in India for Rs 1,299. …
Yahoo Sport launches daily video series ‘The 32’ for the upcoming World Cup series Indian football fans can now watch the …
Xiaomi concludes the first ‘Run with Mi: Powered by Mi Band – HRX Edition’ BENGALURU, 31 March 2018 — Xiaomi, India’s Number 1 …