Apple unveils Game-changing MacBook Pro with M1 Pro and M1 Max with world’s best notebook display
Two New Pro Chips, Game-Changing Performance
With the 10-core CPU in M1 Pro and M1 Max, the 14-inch MacBook Pro enables:
- Up to 3.7x faster project builds using Xcode.
- Up to 3x more Amp Designer plug-ins in Logic Pro.
- Up to 2.8x faster computational fluid dynamics performance in NASA TetrUSS.
Featuring the 16-core GPU in M1 Pro and the 32-core GPU in M1 Max, the 14-inch MacBook Pro transforms graphics-intensive workflows with:
- Up to 9.2x faster 4K render in Final Cut Pro with M1 Pro, and up to 13.4x faster with M1 Max.
- Up to 5.6x faster combined vector and raster GPU performance in Affinity Photo with M1 Pro, and up to 8.5x faster with M1 Max.
- Up to 3.6x faster effect render in Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio with M1 Pro, and up to 5x faster with M1 Max.
Both M1 Pro and M1 Max are supercharged with a 16-core Neural Engine, allowing users to enjoy faster ML tasks, including:
- Up to 8.7x faster object tracking performance in Final Cut Pro with M1 Pro, and up to 11.5x faster with M1 Max.
- Up to 7.2x faster scene edit detection in 1080p ProRes 422 video in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Up to 2.6x faster performance when selecting subjects in images in Adobe Photoshop.
Industry-Leading Power Efficiency and Extraordinary Battery Life
When compared to the previous-generation MacBook Pro on a single charge:5
- The 14-inch model delivers up to 17 hours of video playback, which is seven additional hours, while the 16-inch model gets up to a remarkable 21 hours of video playback, which is 10 additional hours — the longest battery life ever on a Mac notebook.
- Developers working in Xcode will be able to compile up to 4x as much code.
- Photographers on the go will get up to 2x longer battery life in Adobe Lightroom Classic when editing images.
Featuring the World’s Best Notebook Display
Most Advanced Connectivity Ever in a MacBook Pro
macOS Monterey Optimised for M1 Pro and M1 Max
Better for the Environment
Pricing and Availability
- The new MacBook Pro models with M1 Pro and M1 Max are available to order today on apple.com/in/store. They will begin arriving to customers and will be in select Apple Store locations and Apple Authorised Resellers starting Tuesday, October 26. The new 14-inch MacBook Pro model starts at INR 194,900, and INR 175,410 for education; the 16-inch MacBook Pro model starts at INR 239,900, and INR 215,910 for education. Additional technical specifications, configure-to-order options, and accessories are available at apple.com/in/mac.
- macOS Monterey will be available as a free software update on Monday, October 25.
- With Apple Trade In, customers can trade in their current computer and get credit toward a new MacBook Pro. Customers can visit apple.com/in/shop/trade-in to see what their device is worth.
- Customers in the US get 3 percent Daily Cash back when they buy directly from Apple with Apple Card. And when they choose Apple Card Monthly Instalments, they can pay over time, interest-free.
- Every customer who buys a MacBook Pro from Apple can enjoy a free Online Personal Session with an Apple Specialist, get their product set up in select stores including help with data transfer, and receive guidance on how to make their new MacBook Pro work the way they want.
- AppleCare+ for Mac provides expert technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple, including up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a fee.
You might also like
More from Laptop
Do You Know About What Benefits HUAWEI MatePad Pro 11-inch?
Do You Know About What Benefits HUAWEI MatePad Pro 11-inch? It’s back to school sale, and both university and school students are …
OnePlus unveils four flagship gadgets at Cloud 11 Launch event
OnePlus unveils four flagship gadgets at Cloud 11 Launch event Leading technology brand OnePlus debuted its first four flagship products of …
Stuffcool unveils Earl 4-in-1 Type C Hub With 4k Playback for ₹ 2,999
Stuffcool launches Earl 4-in-1 Type C Hub With 4k Playback for ₹ 2,999 Stuffcool, India’s leading tech accessory brand has launched …