Apple unveils iPhone 14 Series
A Beautiful and Durable Design with Amazing Battery Life
Powerful Camera Upgrades Enabled by Photonic Engine
- A new Main camera with a larger ƒ/1.5 aperture and 1.9 µm pixels, enabling photo and video improvements in all lighting scenarios for better detail and motion freezing, less noise, faster exposure times, and sensor-shift optical image stabilisation.
- A new front TrueDepth camera with an ƒ/1.9 aperture that enables better low-light performance for photos and video.
- A new Action mode for incredibly smooth-looking video that adjusts to significant shakes, motion, and vibrations, even when video is being captured in the middle of the action.
- The Ultra Wide camera, offering a unique perspective for wider shots and improvements to low-light photos with Photonic Engine.
- An improved True Tone flash that is 10 percent brighter and has better uniformity for more consistent lighting.
- Cinematic mode, now available in 4K at 30 fps and 4K at 24 fps.
- End-to-end Dolby Vision HDR, available only on iPhone.
Crash Detection and Emergency SOS via Satellite
Powerful Connection Capabilities
Apple Fitness+ for All iPhone Users
Featuring iOS 16
iPhone and the Environment
Pricing and Availability
- iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus will be available in midnight, blue, starlight, purple, and (PRODUCT)RED in 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB storage capacities.
- Customers in India will be able to pre-order iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus beginning at 5 a.m. PDT on Friday, September 9, with iPhone 14 availability beginning Friday, September 16, and iPhone 14 Plus beginning Friday, October 7.
- Customers can get iPhone 14 for INR 79900 and and iPhone 14 Plus for INR 89900 from apple.com/in/store and through Apple Authorised Resellers.
You might also like
More from Launches
BOULT Unveils Spectacular Curve Series This Navratri BOULT, the fastest-growing consumer tech brand, is thrilled to announce the launch of …
Boult unveils Next Level of TWS Earbuds - Y1Pro, W20 & W50 BOULT, the fastest-growing consumer tech brand, has unveiled its …
Boult expands its portfolio unveiling Sterling Pro Luxury Smartwatch and Astra TWS for Gamers BOULT, India's fastest growing wearable brand, is …