Verizon Digital Media Services today announced it has added a round-the-clock managed cloud security offering as part of its global Cloud Security Solution. The managed cloud security component provides access to expert security professionals who monitor and proactively take corrective action against the latest security threats, no matter the time of day. The addition of this offering complements features previously available within Verizon Digital Media Services’ leading Cloud Security Solution, including a dual web application firewall (WAF), distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) protection, bot management, and real-time analytics and reporting.
“Any security threat or vulnerability is a distraction of resources and valuable time for a business,” said Frank Orozco, Chief Technology Officer for Verizon Digital Media Services. “By leveraging our managed cloud security feature, our customers can now lean on our dedicated security teams to monitor and protect their web and mobile applications, so they can concentrate on growing their business.”
The managed cloud security offering provides continuous security support from a dedicated Computer Security Incident Response Team. Based in Verizon’s Security Operations Centre, the team provides 24×7 monitoring and mitigation. Additionally, the Cloud Security Advisory Team from Verizon Digital Media Services, which manages WAF and HTTP Rate Limiting configurations, provides planning support and recommendations to ensure maximum protection throughout web application changes.
Additional Cloud Security Solution features include:
- One of the largest cloud security networks with advanced HTTP Rate Limiting to absorb the largest DDoS attacks, while maintaining application or mobile performance;
- Robust origin protection to defend against direct-to-origin DDoS attacks;
- A unique dual WAF capability empowering customers to maintain protection on a previously approved rule while simultaneously testing new rules — both against production traffic. This WAF is complete with custom rulesets that can be updated instantly to help businesses stay on top of the most current threats;
- Advanced botnet detection and mitigation, powered by Distil Networks, which leverages fingerprinting technology to isolate botnet attacks while enabling legitimate users continued access;
- Real-time analytics and reporting to monitor and deliver alerts on live threats and attacks within seconds of occurrence.
Verizon is a recognized leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Security Services, Worldwide. To learn more about the Cloud Security Solution from Verizon Digital Media Services, visit www.verizondigitalmedia.com/cloud-security/.
About Verizon Digital Media Services
Verizon Digital Media Services offers an industry-leading, end-to-end digital media platform to secure and accelerate online content. The company’s platform is built on a global network that has over 125 points of presence on six continents, ensuring sites, applications, and content are delivered safely and securely on any device, anytime, anywhere. The platform powers websites, apps and OTT video services for many of the world’s largest enterprises, publishers, and media companies. Learn more about how Verizon Digital Media Services is delivering the future of media at www.verizondigitalmedia.com.
You might also like
More from News
1MORE, the most awarded headphone company from CES the past two years delivers True Wireless in-ear headphones with premium sound quality …
Wireless IT accessories is a big trend nowadays. Whether you’re a gamer or just someone who works on a computer …
Will bring in diverse product portfolio across consumer durables and electronics segment Foresees …