Mobile World Congress is the world’s largest gathering for the mobile industry. It is organised by the GSMA and being held in the Mobile World Capital, Barcelona, Spain from 26 February – 1 March 2018. Mobile World Congress is the world’s biggest and best mobile industry event comprising of a massive exhibition, an award-winning conference, amazing networking opportunities, partner programmes, and much, much more. A B2B event for anyone and everyone in mobile and those in adjacent industries who want to discover how mobile technology can benefit their industries.
MWC is so much more than just a show, it showcases how mobile is changing the foundation of the world today and creating a better future. And if you think about it, in this super-connected universe it’s hard to think of a business that doesn’t have a mobile component. Just about anyone will find relevant learning and networking opportunities to make the trip to Barcelona worthwhile. Some facts from last year exhibition are as under:-
Record-breaking attendance in 2017:
• 108,000 attendees came through the door, from over 208 countries, an increase of 7% over 2017
• Unparalleled quality of attendees: C-Level/Board/VP/Directors represented 58% of all attendees and 74% of all conference attendees in 2017
• More than 6,100 CEOs were in attendance
• Attendance among women grew to 23% from 21% over 2016
Cutting-edge exhibition in 2017:
• Representing every facet of the ecosystem, more than 2,300 companies participated to bring our attendees the newest technologies and most innovative products available
• Exhibitors came from 73 countries occupying over 115,000 square metres of net exhibition and hospitality space
2017 was quite a year, but onwards to another successful MWC in 2018. Here is a sampling of some of the exciting events & programmes coming to Barcelona in February:
• Global Mobile Awards, GSMA Innovation City,4YFN, Women4Tech, MWC Tours, Ministerial Programme, #CaseforChange, and NEXTech
To learn more about MWC and the 2018 event, take a look at our website to see why this is a must attend event for you!
More from Smart Phones
Customers can now enjoy Netflix content in HD and HDR on their HUAWEI Mate20 Pro, The King of Smartphones and …