Product Review – DIGISOL HR 3400 Smart Dual Band Router
4* / 5*
4* / 5*
3* / 5*
4* / 5*
This router is a perfect buying option for the following reasons:-
- Budget routers
- Faster wireless signals
- Home networks with devices that operate mostly on the 2.4 GHz band
Digisol HR3400 is a well-looking wireless router. It is made of plastic and few LED lights. There is a WPS button which established a secure connection at an instant push of the button. One can maximise the security of your connection through the quick security setup feature which doesn’t require you to remember a password. The IPv6 ready router looks good and setting it up, just take a few minutes. You just need to plug-in the LAN (RJ-45) cable and using the simple web interface, you can configure the router.
The device used “Next Generation” Internet Protocol which is quite simplified and more efficient routing and avoids private IP address collisions. This 802.11b/g/n wireless router comes with 2 wireless antennae supporting 5dBi. The wireless range of the router is quite long. During the course of test period, we could easily detect signals at more than 11 metres distance. The router comes with URL blocking parental control. Using the web interface you can block websites which you don’t want to let users visit.
The Digisol HR3400 is a 2.4 GHz single band router that provides up to 300 MBPS wireless speed. We tested the signal performance of Digisol DG-HR3400 using an isolated ‘N’ network with the router connected to two machines, one wirelessly and the other with cable. Using the ‘Qcheck 3.0′ benchmark we checked average throughput with a 1000 KB payload. In this test, it clocked an average speed of 99 Mbps which is better than the previous Digisol router. We transferred 63 MB of data from one machine to the other and here too, the time of 10 seconds, where is comparatively slower than the earlier version viz. DG-BG4300NU. Using Wi-Fi Network Analyzer, we tested the wireless speed of the router and it resulted in 88 MBPS of speed and -42 dBm of signal strength.
- This Digisol Router complies with the IEEE 802.11n standard to give wireless speeds up to 300 Mbps to offer lag-free internet speeds. It comes with two 5 dBi antennas for enhanced Wi-Fi coverage and signal strength.
- Stable Performance:
- This router’s combined wired/wireless network connection offers high-speed internet connection to various devices for small business and home office networking requirements. This router, with four LAN ports and two antennas, enables fast data transfer so you can stream high bandwidth-consuming applications without lag.
- This router supports Multiple SSID modes for creating multiple wireless networks.
- Quick Setup Wizard – Easy to Setup:
- DIGISOL DG-HR3400 wireless router has Quick Setup Wizard quickly configures your new wireless router to get you up and running in minutes. Our Setup Wizard shows you step by step installation process to configure your Internet connection, wireless network settings and security.
|Item Height||47 Millimeters|
|Item Width||22.1 Centimeters|
|Item Weight||86.2 g|
|Product Dimensions||23.6 x 22.1 x 4.7 cm|
|Item model number||DG-HR3400|
|Included Components||1 Router, User Guide and Manual|
The MRP is Rs 1499.00 but after discounts as offered on Amazon.in it costs just Rs 999 or 33% discount.
You might also like
More from Information Technology
Wireless IT accessories is a big trend nowadays. Whether you’re a gamer or just someone who works on a computer …
IP-COM, a global manufacturer and supplier of enterprises networking products and commercial networking solution launched the G3210P, an 8-Port Gigabit …
Blueprint Technologies Bags ‘HR Cloud Partner of the Year 2018’ Award at SAP India Partner Summit 2019
The SAP Partner Awards are presented annually to the top SAP partners that have excelled in developing and strengthening their …