Optimize your health with Supplements from Nutrova
A Health Supplement is used to support or improve the healthy functions of the human body. It is an additive and not a replacement for a balanced diet. The top supplements we generally come across in day today life are Multivitamins, Probiotics, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Magnesium and so on. The Indian online market is flooded with Supplements of various categories offered by many brands. However, a consumer gets confused while choosing the right one from the crowded market.
While there is no shortcut to good health and one must follow an overall nourishing lifestyle, given its virtues.
Nutreva Health Supplements
In this Blog we are covering good Supplements as offered by a brand called Nutrova. There are five major categoires in which Nutreva manufactures their products viz. Skin and Hair Health, Performance Nutrition, Vegan Range and General Wellness. All Nutrova products are approved by the FSSAI (Food Safety & Standards Authority of India) and formulated on the basis of clinically-validated research. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, and results may vary from person to person. Please read all product labels carefully before placing your order. The information and articles present on our website are intended for educational purposes only, and are not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or healthcare professional.
- Made in India brand with portfolio of supplements for our daily needs like calcium for bones, fibres, proteins, immunity boosting, skin health and much more
- Identify a need – Working closely with clinical practitioners to identify how nutrition science can improve health in the Indian scenario.
- Optimizing for Indian diets – Nutreva formulates their products with optimal doses of nutrients, so as to maximize results without risking an excess nutrient intake
- Sourcing high grade ingredients – Each Nutreva Product is sourced from renowed global manufacturers that meet stringent quality standards
- Leading with Science – Nutreva invests in clinical studies on Indian participants, to quantity the product benefits. The Nutreva products are tested at certifies third-party labs, in order to ensure the Company delivers what it promises
Nutreva is on a mission to use nutrition science to help you take charge of your health. Taking charge of our own health can, and should, be far simpler than it is today. The Company has developed evidence-based products of the highest quality, to empower everyone to work towards their health goals, whatever they may be, in a simple, effective and sustainable manner.
Artificial sweetener-free, 100% whey isolate available at ₹ 1,600. Salient Features of Nurova Whey Protein Isolate –
- Promotes muscle-building with easy-to-absorb, pure whey protein isolate
- 24 grams of protein in every 30-gram scoop
- Includes 5.5 grams of naturally-occurring BCAAs
- No artificial sweeteners or added sugars
- Negligible lactose (very light on the stomach)
Ingredients – Whey protein isolate, cocoa powder, chocolate flavour
- Stir 1 scoop into 200 ml water or any beverage of your choice
- Helps build muscle with it’s easy to absorb protein
- Whey protein is one of the easiest proteins for our body to absorb and use
- However, being dairy-based, whey also comes with lactose and other carbs and fats
- Up to 70% of Indians find it hard to digest lactose. This causes the bloated feeling associated with whey supplements
- Nutrova Whey Protein Isolate has almost all its lactose filtered out, making it incredibly easy to digest
- It’s also free of added sugars, and has no artificial sweeteners (for better gut health)
A highly pure source of omega-3 fats for ₹ 1,800
- One of the highest-purity fish oils: omega-3 fats make up 84% of each capsule
- Contains 550 mg of EPA + DHA in a 658 mg (small-sized) capsule
- Enteric-coated for higher bioavailability (easier to absorb)
- Third-party tested for heavy metals
- Fish oil sourced from wild anchovies
Ingredients – Fish Oil
Usage – 1 to 2 capsules daily after a meal
How it works
- Provides 84% Omega-3 fats in a Capsule
- EPA and DHA are important omega-3 fats, which curb inflammation. Modern diets contain more omega-6 fats, which promote inflammation
- The ideal intake of omega-6 to omega-3 is 1:1, but the urban Indian diet’s ratio is 38:1 to 50:1, which can create a state of chronic inflammation – the underlying cause of lifestyle diseases
- Fish oil provides omega-3 fats, but typically has only 30% purity. Even a triple-strength capsule has about 60-70% purity
- Nutrova Fish Oil 84 contains omega-3 fats with 84% purity. The capsules are also enteric-coated, which improves their bioavailabiltity and prevents fishy burps
Nutreva was found by Akshay Pai. The goal of Nutreva is simple “A healthier, happier you”. For Nutreva, ‘Good health’ means different things to different people, based on our individual lifestyles, beliefs and aspirations. Each of us approaches health and wellness in our own, unique way.
Although our health goals may vary, research has consistently shown that every aspect of our health, from our immunity and our physical appearance to even our mental wellbeing, is inextricably tied to the food we eat. At Nutrova, we strongly believe that the right nutrition, properly delivered, can help us improve the specific aspects of our health that are important to us, even while improving aspects of our general wellbeing.
Our goal at Nutrova is to develop safe, effective, evidence-based nutritional products to help you on your journey towards your health goals, whatever they may
More from Health and Wellness
Product Review : Must-have Euphoric, Sustainable Drinkware from 1Spark With the lockdown eased out, we all are finally heading back to …
Voltmi Wireless Music Eye Mask is a must have sleep essential In today’s hectic and stressful world, a good quality sleep …