Grado unveils its Spring Summer Collection 2021
The brand is ready with a jaunty new Spring Summer 2021 collection, showcasing a fresh range of colors and designs, a perfect line-up for the upcoming season as well as the weddings.
Summer has always brought joy and hope to all – it’s been the season of fresh beginnings, new fiscals, green shoots,
colour and the onset of weddings. For Indian households, weddings have been an important occasion and wherein
people need to look their best. GRADO too believes in the auspicious occasion of marriage and the necessity for
people to drape the perfect outfits. Post-pandemic lockdown, the wedding season came as a ray of hope compelling
people to don the right garb.
This year GRADO by GBTL offers wonderful fabric ranges–
- STREEZA – A premium 4-way stretch fabric epitomizing unique combination of comfort, luxury and style – for Freedom of Movement. This fabric is a flagship product of GRADO BY GBTL and is an innovative and
differentiated concept compared to the industry norm of using a Stretch filament in the fabric.
- PICASSO – It is a unique blend of TR fibers which is dyed at fiber stage which gives excellent color fastness
and feels premium in terms of fall and finish. It’s really a perfect product basket with designs and colours for suits.
- DONATI – A unique blend of TR and stretch fibers with an eye-catching selvedge and colours.
- MILAZO – TR and wool fibers are dyed at fiber stage and resembles polywool-like properties and has a
beautiful selvedge in a range of designs.
- ALSACE – 20% wool tweed for jacketing
- A range of jacquards and fancy PV also adorns the range in a stunning array of colours and are extremely
GRADO by OCM offers-
- IMPERIAL (MPL): Finest Luxury Super 120s wool blended with extra fine polyester (W/P 70/30), Imperial is
ideal fabric for suiting. With an exotic touch finish and available in a range of exclusive designs and colors, it is
a must buy range for every wardrobe.
- CASA BELLA (CSB): Super 100s wool embedded with extra squashy polyester with magnificent composition
of (P/W 50/50). Having exceptional finish, it is available in a glorious range of colors and designs.
- ZIA-ZIO: Presenting a collection of top-quality Jackets and Trousers in co-ordinates.
- BUNDEE (BND): A perfect harmony of colour, design and blends that too, all in bold style. Ideal for bundees,
this range stems from a vibrant designer’s perspective and has a vast color palette.
- INVICTA (EVA): Polyester/cellulose in a blend of 65/35, perfect for summers. This fabrics ensures comfort
with formula one finish which results in a more smooth and lustrous fabric.
In order to arrive at these fabric designs and colours, an in-depth research and forecasting has been conducted from a domestic and global perspective. The Spring Summer 2021 collections present a plethora of hues in every colour giving the customers a wide range of choice. This collection is not only perfect for the upcoming season but also amount to be the quintessential attire for the wedding season, which can be custom tailored into bespoke suits (Single breasted, Double breasted, tapered leg trousers and fitted jackets), bandhgalas, sherwanis & bundis too.
Commenting on the GRADO’s Spring Summer Collection 2021, Manish Shukla, CMO of GRADO by GBTL, said, “We are elated to announce the launch of GRADO’s Spring Summer Collection 2021, and are certain that our
customers will be really happy and content with the phenomenal range of fabrics GRADO has to offer with trending
colour palettes. This collection will also have a variety of fabrics perfect for the wedding season.
We, at GRADO, hope to adapt to the changing trends and provide our customers with best quality fabrics.”
Vikram Mahaldar, MD & CEO, OCM Pvt. Ltd., added, “With an illustrious heritage (of close to a century), we have always pioneered to disrupt the market with great quality and innovative products. We are extremely delighted about the Summer Collection with our vast array of colours – suitable for everyone – children, teens, working people, retired people – really, there is something for everyone. In 2021, we are sure this Collection will bring a further ray of hope and vibrancy in everyone’s life.”
The brand GRADO is a coming together of synergies from legacy brands Grasim (erstwhile Gwalior Suitings) and
OCM, with an intent to offer the entire product basket to the consumers – ranging from poly-viscose to cottons to
worsted, under the same brand umbrella. GRADO had one of the greatest celebrities of Indian cinema, Mr. Amitabh
Bachchan as the Brand Ambassador. GRADO caters to maximum product segments and across a range of price; so
there is comfort and style for everyone. The product positioning and price points plays an important role in increasing potential for trade thereby, increasing not only the retail size, but stirring the consumer thought set too.
You might also like
More from Fashion
Cool Pyjamas from XYXX, a premium Men's basics brand Gone are the days when we used pyjamas mainly as sleepwear. The …