TECNO to launch soon its first Dual Camera smartphone in India
Tecno is likely to unveil its first dual camera smartphone in India. As per leaks following is the information on the new smartphone to be launched in India.
- This is also going to be the first Smartphone from TECNO with Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor
- The new smartphone is a “Made for India” product and is getting launched in India first before getting launched globally under its popular Camon portfolio
- This is the first in a series of dual camera phones that TECNO will launch for festive readiness
- The smartphone aims to provide best in class real Bokeh mode experience
- Going with CAMON product positioning the smartphone will have best Anylight Camera, Full View Display, bigger screen with big battery and premium design
- The new smartphone from the TECNO stable may have a 3 in 1 card slot and ‘111’ promise as is available in the rest of the portfolio.
Stay tuned for more updates on this publication!
You might also like
More from Launches
Amazon India launches Amazon Fresh store with 2-hour delivery on Amazon.in Customers in Bengaluru can now shop on Amazon.in for daily …
LG brings 5 star rating Washing Machines to India starting at Rs 12,000 The new washing machines are equipped with Smart …