HTC unveils the HTC Desire 12 and HTC Desire 12+ for Rs 15,800 and Rs 19,790
HTC unveils the HTC Desire 12 and HTC Desire 12+ for Rs 15,800 and Rs 19,790. The HTC Desire 12 and HTC Desire 12+ will be available in Cool Black and Warm Silver color variant. Pre-order of HTC Desire 12 and HTC Desire 12+ starts on 7th June 2018 at a price of INR 15800/- and INR 19790/- respectively. Pre-order will be done exclusively on HTC India E-Store. Both the products will be available in retail from June 11, 2018 onwards. For more information, please see the following pages or visit http://www.htc.com/in/
* Dual cameras available on HTC Desire 12+ only.
Offering similar experiences in two different packages, the 5.5” HTC Desire 12 and 6” HTC Desire 12+ are both surprisingly slim and comfortable to hold despite their big, 18:9 edge-to-edge screens. Features of both phones include:
- Big screen that’s easy to handle. More YouTube, richer gaming experiences, more immersive movies. A bigger and better viewing experience lets you enjoy the things you love while the swipe anywhere feature keeps everything you need just a thumb tap away.
- Hold on to special moments. Capture vivid photos, day or night, with the 13MP main camera, including Phase Detection Autofocus for extra clarity on the go. The HTC Desire 12+ even offers dual cameras, letting you refocus photos after the shot to add a gorgeous, artistic bokeh effect.
- Always looking out for you. HTC Sense Companion helps make life easier with Smart Alarms that intelligently respond to your calendar, Battery Saver to remind you to power up before you leave your home, and performance enhancements to clear junk files and free up valuable space.
- Inherent beauty with premium style. Paying tribute to the U11 series’ exquisite Liquid Surface, the HTC Desire 12 and HTC Desire 12+ incorporate a durable acrylic glass back surface with a new, streamlined look that will catch everyone’s eyes. The seamless frame and beautifully curved edges have a luxurious feel, and the dynamic colors add to your own unique style.
HTC Corporation is a global manufacturer of smart mobile devices and technology. HTC has produced award-winning products and industry firsts since its inception in 1997, including the critically acclaimed HTC U and Desire lines of smartphones. The pursuit of brilliance is at the heart of everything we do, inspiring best-in-class design and game-changing mobile and virtual reality experiences for consumers around the world. HTC is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWSE: 2498).
You might also like
More from Launches
Apple announces 13-inch MacBook Pro with Magic Keyboard, double the storage, and faster performance Apple has announced an updated 13-inch MacBook …