The HONOR 8C 4GB + 32GB variant will now be available at INR 10,999
· JIO Digital Life Benefits worth INR4450+100GB JIO 4G DATA *T&C
· 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions on orders above Rs.12000 *T&C
· 5% cashback up to Rs. 1000 on Amazon Pay EMI transaction. *T&C
· No cost EMI available on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000 and on HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10, 000 *T&C
· Chance to save up to Rs 2400 a year and earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance *T&C
The leading smartphone brand HONOR today announced the limited period offer for its most power packed smartphone, the HONOR 8C. Backed by a 4000mAh powerful battery, 13 MP+2 MP AI Dual camera and a large 15.9cm HD+ Notch display for a long-lasting experience, the HONOR 8C 4GB + 32GB variant will now be available at INR 10,999 on Amazon India.
HONOR 8C caters to specific needs of the audience with its massive battery support, housed in its sleek 7.98mm body. HONOR 8C is the World’s first phone to be powered with Snapdragon 632 8x 1.8GHz Qualcomm Kryo 250 CPU combined with 4 GB RAM and 32 GB / 64 GB storage (expandable Up to 256GB MicroSD). HONOR 8C comes with a 3-card slot – Dual SIM slots + MicroSD slot. The inclusion of dual Bluetooth helps manage two Bluetooth devices at the same time
The HONOR 8C is also equipped with a 13 MP+2 MP AI Dual camera with f1.8 aperture. This feature gives amazing low light photographs, real skin tone, and clarity. H.265 capability for higher quality videos in low memory (30% less space for same quality videos) lets users to store more content and Augmented Reality Mode captures funny camera shots with Audio and effects.
Moreover, HONOR 8C comes with 6.26 inch HD+ Notch display with TUV certification and a significantly small notch at the top which houses the front facing camera, soft selfie light with three-level adjustments and sensors with an aim to meet the contemporary requirements of the millennials.
HONOR is a leading smartphone e-brand. The brand was created to meet the needs of digital natives through internet-optimized products that offer superior user experiences, inspire action, foster creativity and empower the young to achieve their dreams. In doing this, HONOR has set itself apart by showcasing its own bravery to do things differently and to take the steps needed to usher in the latest technologies and innovations for its customers.
You might also like
More from News
Taiwan-based technology major, ASUS, has climbed to the second spot in the laptop brand category. The findings have been revealed …
• Leads the segment with 55% market share• One new Dzire sold every two minutesMaruti Suzuki India has announced brand …
HUAWEI INCREASES ITS STANDING IN BRANDZ RANKINGS OF THE WORLD’S MOST VALUABLE BRANDS Ground-breaking Product Innovations, Device Sales …