SanDisk is a well-known brand name world-wide, synonymous with digital memory and storage space like memory cards and USB flash drives. With evolving demands and trends, the brand has designed and manufactured a variety of products keeping in view the users requirements and usage patterns in terms of storage solutions whether it is MacBook, iPad, iPhones, Laptops, Mobile phones and so on.
SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive 32 GB – Plug it, Install iXpand Drive App (for first time), back up or access files, remove it
- Specifically designed to add external storage space for iPhone or iPad
- Smaller and lighter
- Sleek and elegant design
- Useful for those who travel or need to transfer the pictures or files to the disk in order to free up space on iPhone
- Can be carried in a pocket
- Performance is very good with good speed
- Worth having for iOS users
- Be careful not to stretch the “U” part otherwise it loosens the tension which holds the drive in place
- Only transfers photos, videos, music and contacts
- To be made flexible for use with iPhone or iPad having thicker case
Four easy steps
- Plug it
- Install SanDisk iXpand Drive App
- Backup or access files
- For a normal pen drive one does not need any app to be downloaded. However, to be able to use the SanDisk iXpand in iPhone’s and iPad’s, it is advisable to download an app called SanDisk iXpand™ Drive available on Apple Playstore.
- While iXpand offers data backup, those paying Apple for iCloud space probably don’t need one for that purpose. If you take a lot of pictures in a remote area where backup may be some hours away, you may want to back-up your images and video to an iXpand device to protect them from loss until you get to a hotspot. The SanDisk iXpand also supports social media backup from Twitter and Facebook.
- The new drive supports USB 3.0 speeds.
- No power required.Just plug the SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive into the Apple Lightning port and access your files.
- Direct memory.Allows for photos and video to be saved directly on the iXpand drive.
- Supports password protected directory with SanDiskSecureAccess Vault.
- Compatible with Windows and Mac as file sources. Plays back a range of video formats including WMV, AVI, MKV, MP4, MOV, FLV, MPG, RMVB, M4V, TS.Supports MP3, AIF, WAV, AIFF, M4A, WMA, AAC, OGG, FLAC audio files. Version 4.3 of the software on iOS introduced the ability to stream via Chromecast or Amazon Fire. Facebook backup can target images you are tagged in. Also supports calendar backup and restore.
- Software fully supports iOS 12 and is much more stable than earlier versions.
You might also like
More from Accessories
The lifestyle audio brand, introduced the corporate’s first in reality wireless earbud, Push an untethered audio experience for those who seek to push …
boAt lifestyle, a brand recognized for its Audio electronic products across the world has launched its latest product in India, boAt …