Premium Affordable Watches from Delhi Watch Company
With the pandemic now almost subdued down and most of us getting back to travel or work, we may need to revamp our wardrobe. If you are looking to buy a new wrist watch, do not forget to have a look at the new designs from a recent start-up called Delhi Watch Company. This new entrant in the premium wrist watches bandwagon is contemplating in making modern, sleek and minimalist watches with a fashion statement of its own.
Product Review – DWC Midnight Watch
In this article, we are covering a product review of DWC Midnight Watch from the Delhi Watch Company. The Company sent this best seller item from their manufacturing unit based in the capital city of India, i.e. New Delhi. This all black watch can be worn on formal or casual occasions as it goes well with a suit or jeans. As the name suggest, this black colour watch looks sleek and rugged and is beautifully packed in a leather case. The leather case is light weight and can hold two watches easily making it an ideal companion during travel.
- Made in India, Vocal for local and minimalist Analog Watches
- Octagonal Shaped Case steel plated with mineral glass on dial
- Comfortable to wear with premium vegan leather strap with a choice of Black or Brown colour
- Affordably priced at ₹ 2,999 and currently available for just ₹ 1,799
- Water Resistant of 3 ATM and durable against knocks
- The Watch comes with one year Warranty
- Easily available on Amazon, Flipkart channels as well
DWC’s Midnight Watch is a premium timepiece with sleek and minimalist design. The watch is envisioned for an active lifestyle combined with style and functionality. A must buy for those who value elegance and a great gifting option too. The Watch comes with a DWC premium leather travel case, which can hold up to two watches.
- Design – Minimalist Sleek and Rugged in steel plated case. The watch has octagonal shape making it carry a fashion statement. The glass is made of mineral glass and the strap is vegan leather with premium finish. It is an ideal watch suitable for both formal and casual wear
- Water Resistant & Durability – The watch case is designed to be durable against daily knocks and is water resistant up to 3ATM
- Price – The watch comes at a retail price of ₹ 2,999. But it is being offered at a discount of 40% which equates to ₹ 1,799 making it quite affordable for anyone who wants to buy this stylish watch
- Made in India : The watch is made in partnership with a Delhi based manufacturer, with a combined 40 years in the watch industry
The DWC Midnight Watch is an affordable yet premium watch for men which comes in . At a price of ₹ 2,999, it is available at a good 40% discount currently making it just ₹ 1,799. It is quite a premium yet affordable timepiece and worth buying if you are planning to buy a new watch. The Watch comes with one year warranty bundled with a leather case to carry it while traveling which is a value added service.
About Delhi Watch Company
The aim of the start-up DWC is quite simple i.e. to create watches to level up the game of affordable watches in India. Primarily for the last two decades or so, just 3 or 4 watchmakers have dominated the Indian watches market. As a result of this these watchmakers are offering same old designs and did not innovate much due to lack of competition. With this mindset, Delhi Watch Company has stepped into this segment to offer premium watches at affordable prices to the millennial.
The Company is set up to make affordable luxury watches that look great, feel great and work great. Taking inspiration from some of the best watches in the world we designed our first model, the Midnight Watch. The watch was designed to be sleek (all black design), comfortable (premium vegan leather strap) and durable (stainless steel case). With these 3 qualities we also wanted to ensure that the watch was wearable for all looks, formal or sporty.
Future at DWC
Having disrupted the premium watches segment, DWC is now planning to introduce premium Women watches in near future. Also the Company has a very simple concept of venturing into the market with a limited number of designs. It is because lower SKU’s allows to focus our resources on achieving high quality on the products. If the Company diversifies its range right in the beginning, it won’t be able to ensure the quality. DWC has already made its entry into the premium watches niche with competitive pricing. While the smaller players in the watch market in India have mainly taken the easy way out, by sourcing their watches from China, DWC has decided to stay local. It carries the legacy of proudly Made in India products.
| DWC | Facebook | Instagram | Amazon | Flipkart |
You might also like
More from Lifestyle
Buoyant Bagpacks from KayPac
Product Review – Travel light with Buoyant Bagpacks from KayPac All of us spend a good amount of time using a …
Time for Style: An In-Depth Review of Daniel Klein Watch Collection
Time for Style: An In-Depth Review of Daniel Klein Watch Collection Daniel Klein is a well-known brand in the world of …
Apt Apple Accessories from HK Basics
Apt Apple Accessories from HK Basics We all possess many expensive gadgets for everyday use like Laptops, Mobile Phones, Ipods, Smartwatch, …