Wireless headphones free you from the cords that tether you to your music. And now that smartphones are ditching the headphone jack, they’re more useful than ever. If you’re looking for a pair of truly wireless earbuds that are smart, comfortable and durable, with just the right touch of feature customization, the Blitzwolf BW-FYE3 should be the right choice. The buds are sleek and deliver great sound and last up to 3 hours on a charge. Thanks to Bluetooth 5.0 technology, the earbuds consume less power or longer battery life, can pair with two separate devices simultaneously.
- The best wireless earbuds under Rs 3000
- Ergonomic Fit – fits comfortably and securely in ear
- Binaural + Supports – Bilateral Calls
- Earbud weighs just 4.23 grams
1. Wireless Bluetooth 5.0— Upgraded Bluetooth 5.0 and Dual high sensitivity antenna deliver steady connection without call and music dropouts. Never worry about walking away or losing your connection again. Simply take it out of case and it enter pairing mode without messy tricks. Reconnect to your cell phone automatically after initial pairing.
2. HiFi Stereo— The BW-FYE3 True Wireless Stereo Headphones built-in the 6mm HiFi stereo horns which delivers you high quality HiFi stereo bass sound you never experience before.
3. Invisible Shaping Design— Mini in-ear design with two earwings in your ear canals snugly and multiple sizes of eartips to block outer surrounding noise, ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place and improve the sports and workout experience.
4. 2600mAh Ultra-large-capacity— The charging case can charge the earbuds for about 13 times. The earbuds can play for 2-3 hours after charging them once. In addition to charging the earbuds, the charging case can act as a power bank for charging mobile phones and other USB devices.
5. Touch Control— New touch design instead of button to operate, Relieve the physical pressure bring about discomfort. Powerful and easy to operate. rejected calls, play / pause.
6. Universal Compatibility— Compatible with iOS, Android, HTC, Xiaomi, Huawei, Bluetooth-enabled Cellphones tablets; Perfect for Sports, Workout, Running, Jogging, Gym Exercise, Audiobooks, Watching TV, or Sleep.
- Listening to Music – Taking a look at performance sound-wise, mid-highs and highs are decently strong and in many ways crisp and clear. Mostly great for tracks with a heavy focus on acoustic instruments and vocals.
- Taking Calls – Using them for taking calls sounds good as the mids and highs are really the most important part. Our tests led to crisp and clear conversations and no one had any troubles hearing each other on either end of the line. This includes both mono and stereo use.
- Distance – Bluetooth distance is decent, allowing us to get around 25-35 ft away from the connected device. Not exactly a record for Bluetooth by any means but it is more comparable to your typical wireless buds that do have a wire running between each–where “true wireless” earbuds can tend to have less of a distance. So this is an improvement thanks to Bluetooth 5.0 support.
- They are IPX4 rated, which does protect them from sweat for the most part.
These make for a good option for those looking for a simple entry level pair of headphones. They have an excellent range for a true wireless model and decent battery life for the price. The price is also at a good point at just Rs 2900 and you can typically find them on sale for a tad less.
You might also like
More from Accessories
Stuffcool, a leading tech accessory brand that’s made its name selling high quality gadget accessories over the years has launched …
Sound One, a Hong Kong based company and pioneer in portable audio device providing solutions to professional audio and wireless …