Google launched the Home and Home Mini smart speaker in India for Rs. 9,999 and Rs. 4,499, respectively. It is already on sale in the country online on Flipkart.com as well as 750+ retail stores across the country including Croma, Vijay Sales, Sangeetha, and Poorvika. Reliance Jio, Flipkart and ACT Fibernet have announced several offers. Google already announced that all buyers get six months free Google Play Music subscription till October 31, 2018.
Offers from Jio
- Get Google Home device from Flipkart gets a JioFi FREE with it only for early birds
- Do any recharge starting at Rs.149 (+Prime Rs.99) and instant additional data benefits 100GB (10GB data add-on x 10 vouchers) with 1 year validity in MyJio account
Offers on Flipkart.com
- Extra 1.5 years / 18-month subscription to Gaana Plus and Saavn Pro (Only for purchases before 30th April on Flipkart) for Re. 1.
- Up to Rs. 1,500 off on exchange
- Extra 10% cashback when purchasing using HDFC Bank credit cards.
Offers from ACT Fibernet
ACT Fibernet customers subscribing to 12-month advance rental plans of 90MBPS and above get a free Google Home Mini. For the Delhi market, ACT Fibernet has launched a special Platinum promo Plan where customers subscribing to this plan can enjoy 150 Mbps broadband speed at Rs.999 and get a complimentary Google Home Mini.
*We are planning to do a quick review which will be available on our blog very soon. Click on the bell icon to get faster updates.
You might also like
More from Launches
Apple announces 13-inch MacBook Pro with Magic Keyboard, double the storage, and faster performance Apple has announced an updated 13-inch MacBook …