Here is a Sneak peek into India’s only certified Class 100 Clean Room lab and gain first hand insight of cutting-edge data care technology. Stellar works on data lifecycle – from cradle to grave says Sunil Chandna, Founder & CEO, Stellar Data Recovery.
Stellar is an ISO 27001 & ISO 9001 certified organization specializing in services & software for data recovery, data migration & data erasure. Since 1993, Stellar has served more than 3 million users globally across 190 countries.
Stellar Photo Recovery is world’s first software with both Repair and Recovery capabilities for Photo & Video. These new software versions are highly efficient to recover lost files, pictures, documents, videos, and more from accidental deletions, formatting errors, partition losses, Operating System crashes, virus attacks, and other data loss scenarios. They are capable of finding and locating the missing partitions on a drive, which may have been lost due to corruption or accidental deletion. The software generates and displays a preview of all the lost or deleted files while scanning a storage media. It is especially helpful to repair photos & videos that get corrupt during the process of transfer, editing or conversion.
The customer can benefit from the following advantages of data recovery service of Stellar:-
- Over 25 years of Data Care Leadership
- 3 Million Happy Customers in 190 countries
- Handle More than 50,000 service jobs every year for data recovery
- Over 100,000 data erasures every year
- Offices in 15 locations across India
- Assured Data Privacy with ISO 27001 certification
- Quality ISO 9001:2015 Certification
Data has grabbed the spotlight in context of consumers and businesses alike. The growing dependency of businesses and consumers on data truly materializes a proverbial saying (in the digital era) today that Data is the New Oil!
Just like any other priceless resource, there’s no dearth of existential threats to data; many a case of data theft, malware attacks, natural calamity, and storage drive corruption have been well-documented and studied.
Almost all such data loss cases in recent memory – WannaCry, Petya, Kerala floods, and such – have been catastrophic; data loss has had crippling impact on businesses and devastated the affected individuals.
Stellar Data Recovery has played a seminal role in successfully rescuing businesses and consumers in a myriad of such data loss situations.
What is a Class 100 Clean Room?
Let’s first get to know about Class 100 Clean Room. A Class 100 Clean Room is a controlled environment where pollutants such as dust, chemical vapours, airborne microbes, etc. are at a considerably low level.
- A class 100 clean room has less than 100 dust particles of size 0.5 microns per cubic foot of air against a typical air-conditioned office building containing 5,00,000 to 10,00,000 particles per cubic foot air.
- An ISO certified class 100 clean room has an advanced temperature, humidity, pressure, and contaminant controlled environment.
- A class 100 clean room is mandatory for opening all damaged hard drives and other storage media devices.
One important component that it contains is the High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter which traps particles over 0.3 microns in size. Thus, the air entering a CLEAN ROOM goes through the HEPA filters; Additionally, in environments that demand more cleanliness, Ultra Low Particulate Air (ULPA) filters are being employed.
Data Recovery Process – https://www.stellarinfo.co.in/kb/data-recovery-lab-process-overview.php
Windows Data Recovery software – https://www.stellarinfo.co.in/software/windows-data-recovery-software.php
How does Stellar leverage it’s Class 100 Clean Room Facility?
One inherent feature that sets Stellar Data Recovery apart from other existing data recovery companies is the presence of the ISO-certified Class 100 Clean Room environment, where Stellar performs physical recovery, from simple to the most complicated data loss situations.
Stellar utilizes its Class 100 Clean Room for opening and treating damaged desktop or laptop hard disks, Solid State Disks, Pen Drives to name a few. In doing so, Stellar ensures that the affected object is in a safe environment; hence, the technician can concentrate on performing the recovery process.
Stellar advocates the necessity of Class 100 Clean Room as it believes that damaged hard disks should never be opened in a normal environment or by inexperienced technicians as it further increases the chances of hard disk being damaged beyond the scope of data recovery. Another reason is that most software companies manufacture their hard drives in their Class 100 Clean Room and therefore, it is mandatory to open the effective hard drive in a similar environment for a safe and secure recovery. As the external air contains about 35,000,000 particles per cubic meter, 0.5 mm and larger in diameter, as against particles less than 0.3 micron in size in a CLEAN ROOM, the damaged hard disk, therefore, becomes prone to becoming more contaminated, which implies fewer chances of data recovery.
Stellar’s Class 100 Clean Room Environment
Stellar ensures that its technicians positioned in their Clean Room facility are given extensive training in contamination control. These technicians abide by the following on a routine:-
- Enter and exit the Clean Room Lab through airlocks and air showers.
- Wear necessary clothing to prevent substances from being released from the technician’s body. This includes shoes/boots, apron, bouffant caps, lab coats/gowns/suits, gloves, hairnets, to name a few.
- Wear eye protection or lab safety glasses.
The First-Hand Experience of Stellar’s Class 100 Clean Room
We are writing our views after having visited Stellar’s Class 100 Clean Room Lab so as to get a first-hand experience of its working. They wanted to observe how data could be recovered from a broken hard drive (which they carried along with them) in this enclosed environment. They were directed to the lab where they handed over their device for an initial diagnosis. The results showed considerable physical damage owing to which data could not be recovered. This meant taking the hard drive to the Class 100 Clean Room Lab for repair. Before they entered the sanitized environment, they had to wear Class 100 Clean Room Lab clothing (boots, lab coats, bouffant caps, gloves, hairnets, etc.) and get the static energy removed. Next, they had to step into a decontamination chamber before they entered the Clean Room.
Inside the Clean Room, it was observed that the technicians were carrying out their tasks with speed and precision. We were impressed to know that they had 23+ years of experience to their credit, which, therefore, marked their credibility. It was informed that their hard drive had a read /write error due to which it stopped functioning. And, they were glad that their hard drive was now on its way to recovery. They realized that recovery was possible only through a skilled expert and that a layperson does not have the capability to carry out such a dexterous task. They were satisfied with the solution provided by Stellar.
The Way Forward
Stellar propagates the use of Class 100 Clean Room to perform recoveries on impacted hard drives as this would recover the data in a safe and secure environment. It warns against ‘Clean Rooms’ that do not meet such standards but exists only to impress clients. This, in turn, would put the damaged hard drive at greater risk, with little or no chances of recovery at all.
- Never open the hard drive and try hard disk data recovery on your own.
- Data Recovery is a systematic scientific process and any mishandling can lead to permanent loss of data beyond recovery.
- For more information on Stellar’s CLASS 100 CLEAN ROOM, Contact us for a Free Consultation.
“From our humble beginning in 1993, today Stellar is acknowledged globally as a leader in Data Care Category offering solutions for Data Recovery, File Repair, Data Migration and Data Erasure. The new Product roll out today reaffirms our long term commitment to our valued customers, building upon our 25 years experience as data care experts. We will continue to innovate and offer world-class solutions to our customers to enable them to get maximum from their digital lifestyle’’ said Sunil Chandna, CEO, Stellar.
Key features of the new data recovery software range
All 4 software products are built with innovative features for simplicity of use, effectiveness, speed, and overall value for the customers. These products are available with special India pricing across our website and also at all leading e-tailers and resellers. Customers can enjoy Free Trial of this software by download & scan from the website www.stellarinfo.co.in
- Stellar Photo Recovery Premium edition is the world’s first software that not just recovers photos, videos, and audio files, but also repairs videos and photos. The DIY software recovers photos lost from digital cameras, memory cards, SD cards, USB Sticks/Flash drive, external/internal hard drives. It supports recovery & repair of RAW file formats of all leading camera brands.
- Stellar Data Recovery a powerful DIY software to recover data from all types of Windows® devices – PCs, laptops, ultrabooks etc. Suitable for recovering documents, emails, photos, videos, and audio files, quickly and easily.
- Stellar Data Recovery for Mac is World’s easiest DIY Mac data recovery software for tough data loss situations. Highly capable to recover lost or deleted data from any type of Mac devices; iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro and compatible storage media— hard drives, fusion drives, SSDs, SD cards, USB flash drives, and more. Now also supports the APFS file system for macOS Mojave, High Sierra and previous versions. Most advanced features include Disk Imaging for Quick Recovery and Customized Scanning. (Starting at INR 5999 and available in 3 editions; Professional, Premium and Technician)
- Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone DIY softwareto recover Photos, Text, Videos, Chat, Contact etc. from any iPhone, iPad and iPod running the latest iOS 11. User can also restore files from iTunes and iCloud backup by directly logging in to iCloud account. (Starting at INR 2499 and available in 3 editions; Standard, Standard Plus and Technician.)
You might also like
More from Information Technology
Sanzar Group Launches Avast Consumer Security Products in India In view of the growing concern for Personal Device Security & Privacy …
ASUS announces a stunning new line-up of ROG Gaming Laptops & Desktops Redefining expectations with faster displays, best-in-class cooling, NVIDIA graphics, …