Motor Biking Gear – a necessity for every biker
Over a period of last few years, motor biking has played an important role in travel as well as adventure. With the increase in the number of riders, motorbiking gear has become an impertinent part of the rider. Just like an astronomer cannot start his journey without a space suit, in a similar manner a rider cannot venture out without a riding jacket. The following paras throw light on how the biking gear is now a necessity rather than an optional requirement or a choice.
With advancement in technology, motorbiking gear has become an integral part of any ride and serves the following purpose:
- Protection from weather – The gear withstands rough weather and has multi-layered thermal lining for extra protection. Withstand any inclement weather conditions. Can be used in rainy weather, cold or hot weather and has adaptability to temperature changes
- Impact resistance
- Visibility to others – Reflective colours allow for visibility of the biker in low light or poor visibility conditions
- Availability in various colours so as to match with bike colour and head gear making it a fashion statement
- Use of polyester and durable material
- Adds aesthetics to a ride
- Conforms to international safety standards
Branded riding gear has become a fashion statement, in addition to providing protection in challenging weather conditions. Royal Enfield Gear, where the apparel and accessories are a blend of protection, comfort, style and safety, enhance the motorcycling experience.
Royal Enfield Gear’s latest addition, the customized all-weather Khardungla 4 waterproof riding jacket is ideal for daily use, the adventure of a lifetime; and everything else in between to fit the consumer’s demands. It is Royal Enfield’s most technical jacket, and is highly adaptable to any changes in the weather. See pictures (L to R) for Jackets in Olive Green, Green and Grey respectively. Thanks to its versatility, it is designed specifically to protect a motorcyclist’s body even in the most difficult terrain with ease, and comes at a price of INR 14,000.
More from Auto
Mahindra & Mahindra Marazzo to be unveiled on September 3 Mahindra & Mahindra had recently revealed the details of upcoming MUV Marazzo. Now, …
Maruti Suzuki Ciaz 2018 face-lift adopts new safety features As we had posted earlier leading car maker Maruti Suzuki is gearing up to …
Maruti Suzuki hikes prices of Swift, Dzire, Brezza, Ertiga, Baleno & All Other Models upto Rs 6100 Maruti Suzuki India, country's …
Maruti Suzuki unveils the Special Edition Dzire for the lower base variants, LXi and LDi at Rs 5.56 lakhs
Maruti Suzuki unveils the Special Edition Dzire for the lower base variants, LXi and LDi at Rs 5.56 lakhs Maruti Suzuki has unveiled the Special …