Motor Biking Gear – a necessity for every biker
Over a period of last few years, motor biking has played an important role in travel as well as adventure. With the increase in the number of riders, motorbiking gear has become an impertinent part of the rider. Just like an astronomer cannot start his journey without a space suit, in a similar manner a rider cannot venture out without a riding jacket. The following paras throw light on how the biking gear is now a necessity rather than an optional requirement or a choice.
With advancement in technology, motorbiking gear has become an integral part of any ride and serves the following purpose:
- Protection from weather – The gear withstands rough weather and has multi-layered thermal lining for extra protection. Withstand any inclement weather conditions. Can be used in rainy weather, cold or hot weather and has adaptability to temperature changes
- Impact resistance
- Visibility to others – Reflective colours allow for visibility of the biker in low light or poor visibility conditions
- Availability in various colours so as to match with bike colour and head gear making it a fashion statement
- Use of polyester and durable material
- Adds aesthetics to a ride
- Conforms to international safety standards
Branded riding gear has become a fashion statement, in addition to providing protection in challenging weather conditions. Royal Enfield Gear, where the apparel and accessories are a blend of protection, comfort, style and safety, enhance the motorcycling experience.
Royal Enfield Gear’s latest addition, the customized all-weather Khardungla 4 waterproof riding jacket is ideal for daily use, the adventure of a lifetime; and everything else in between to fit the consumer’s demands. It is Royal Enfield’s most technical jacket, and is highly adaptable to any changes in the weather. See pictures (L to R) for Jackets in Olive Green, Green and Grey respectively. Thanks to its versatility, it is designed specifically to protect a motorcyclist’s body even in the most difficult terrain with ease, and comes at a price of INR 14,000.
More from Auto
Honda Cars India Ltd. (HCIL), leading manufacturer of passenger cars in India, today launched its luxurious 5th Generation All New Honda …
The Car sales have dropped down in the month of September due to rocketing fuel prices and also due …