Product Review – Lapguard 10400 mAH Power Bank is a must buy intelligent and pocket friendly power bank
With changing times we all have to adapt to stay with ‘charged’ devices we use like Smartphones. A power bank is always handy when we run out of charge. More so its importance is much felt when we are dependent on charging a device whether we are travelling or outdoors and don’t have any option of a power source to plug in the device.
There are few really good power banks in the market. So one must make a smart choice when intending to buy a good one. Several top brands are offering their own solutions. If you are looking for the best you have to ‘bank’ upon the ones that offer value and reliability.
How to select a right type of Power Bank?
- Nowadays, the market is flooded with plenty of manufacturers of portable chargers and power banks in India. The main reason behind the rapid demand for power banks is increase in usage of gadgets like Smartphones and tablets as well as travel
- There are some top-notch brands in mobile phones which provide high battery capacity. Still, there’s a need portable power banks to quickly charge the Smartphone especially in secluded places where it’s difficult to find plugs and sockets.
Power or Battery Capacity
Before purchasing any portable power bank for mobile, it is essential to look for the battery capacity. If the battery capacity of mobile is 3000 mAh, then it is recommended that the buyer should purchase power bank of high battery capacity at least higher than the mobile’s battery. With high-battery capacity, an individual can quickly charge their Smartphone anywhere and anytime.
Quality & Design
There are many brands which offer portable power banks. But, the main concern for any buyer should be quality and of course, it’s compact design. The power bank should be manufactured from “A” grade batteries and premium microchips. Moreover, the product should be certified and tested.
Obviously, it is difficult to choose the best power bank for Smartphone from the long list of branded and popular power bank companies. However, while purchasing the device any buyer should consider certain features and factors such as portability, compatibility, and light in weight. Additionally, the manufacturer’s warranty of at least 1 year or 12 months should be provided along with 24×7 customer support services.
Safety feature during charging
One of the important features that every individual should look for while purchasing power banks is a safety feature. Nowadays, every power bank comes along with certain safety features to protect mobile from over-heating. Some of the features are protection from over-charging, over-discharging, high-voltage, short-circuit and over-current. Thus, it is strongly advised to look for these features before purchasing any power bank.
Price & Size
The power bank is the only sole solution to charge Smartphone especially while commuting or traveling. And, it is really important to look for the size of the power bank so that it should be easily carried anywhere. Most importantly, the price of the power bank is what matters the most to the customers. Nowadays, it’s not difficult to purchase high-quality power bank at cheap rates. Before finalizing the power bank, compare the price of every power bank provider company and, then purchase it.
Lapguard LG514 Power Bank
Lapguard LG514 Power Bank is a 10400mAh power bank that has high-density polymer battery. It has Dual USB Inputs of combined rating. Premium rubberized finish, high capacity polymer battery, make it the ideal backup source of power for your mobiles and other devices.
- Make In India Power Bank: Get a Make In India Power Bank with quality product at best price with 6 months Manufacture Warranty
- Safe to Charge: Intelligent power manage IC, supports over-charged, over- discharged, over-voltage, over-current and short circuit protection, perfectly protects your digital devices from charging accident
- Compatible with all Apple and Android smartphones, tablets and other USB charged devices with a 5V charge input
- Built-in 4 LED indicators displaying battery percentage and charging status. Connector type – Micro USB Input: 5V-2.1A (Max), Output: 5V-2.1A (Max), Rated Capacity: 10400 mAh (37.44 wh) ,Output Capacity : 6400 mAh /5V power backup Compact Size (5.55×2.68×0.87inches)
|Item Weight||222 g|
|Product Dimensions||6.3 x 2.2 x 13.8 cm|
|Batteries:||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||LG514_10.4K|
|Compatible Devices||Mobiles and Tablets|
|Included Components||Power Bank|
|Battery Capacity||10400 milliamp_hours|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|Warranty Details||12 months warranty from date of purchase|
- Intelligent Power manage system
- Safety protection
- Portable and easy to carry
- Battery indicator
- Prolonged Battery life
- Competitively priced at Rs. 499 (MRP is Rs. 2,300, Discount Rs 1,801) on Amazon making it pocket friendly
- Nothing adverse observed
- Lapguard LG-514 10,400 mAh Power Bank is a must buy affordable and ‘intelligent’ power bank as it comes with host of features that makes it different from the other brands. Forther it is Make in India product so easily available on Amazon & Flipkart.
You might also like
More from Accessories
Must buy Cool Car Accessories available under one roof from Autoform Buying a new car is like having a new member …
RD Telinet Pvt Ltd ropes in Bollywood actor Randeep Hooda as he becomes its brand ambassador RD Telinet Pvt is dedicated …