itel teases its entry into accessory segment on its social pages
- According to various industry sources, it has been revealed that itel would be soon foraying into the accessory segment in India. The company has posted a teaser image on its official Facebook account today which has confirmed the launch in India soon.
- The accessory portfolio addition could be a game-changer for the consumers who aspire to have quality accessories like Bluetooth speaker, headsets, power banks etc. at a price that suits their pocket and will enhance their mobile user experience.
- Looking at the teaser, it seems itel is now ready to provide the magical experience to its users through its upcoming accessories portfolio. This will not only give the shoppers a complete mobile solution but also the trust that comes in with a smartphone brand that has been existing for quite some time now.
- Given itel’s strategy, the accessories might be decently priced and will augment the overall experience for itel’s mass consumers.
- itel has always catered to the needs of its customers with best in class technology in the segment it operates.
- itel has already established its leadership in both the Smartphone and Feature phone segment. As per the Q1 report from Counterpoint and CMR market research report, itel has grabbed the 1st position with 22% market share in the Feature phone category.
Established in 2007, itel, TRANSSION Holdings entry level brand, is a reliable mobile phone brand for everyone. Adopting “Join Enjoy” as its brand philosophy, itel’s mission is to provide budget-friendly mobile communications technology to everyone. It democratizes technology by giving entry to technology and connectedness to consumers without prior access to it, allowing them to get closer and benefit from their social connections. After more than 10 years’ development, itel has expanded its presence in around 40 emerging markets globally. itel has a product portfolio of smartphones, tablets and feature phones and in 2017, it achieved a landmark sale of more than 77 million devices globally. African Business, an authoritative business magazine in Britain, has ranked itel 16th in the 2017/2018 TOP 100 MOST-ADMIRED BRANDS IN AFRICA ranking.
You might also like
More from Accessories
India's Pride : boAt creates history; becomes 5th biggest wearable brand in the world boAt grew by 4X …
iGear launches ‘Desklite+’ – a Unique Rechargeable LED Desk Lamp with Clock and Calendar A leatherite-textured dimmable 5W LED touch-enabled eye-protection …
Stuffcool launches First Ever MADE IN INDIA 10W Wireless Charger WC310 for ₹ 849 A leading tech accessory brand called Stuffcool has …